B. Com. General
BCom is a 3-year course and it has been specially designed to provide managerial skills and knowledge about the streams like banking, finance, and accounting to a student.
BCom subjects cover topics such as corporate tax, economics, financial law, etc. and some of the other subjects will be selected by you from the given choice of electives.
- The programme basically teaches topics like corporate tax, economics, company law, auditing, business management, etc.
- BCom is an ideal course for all those who want to pursue professional courses like Chartered Accountancy (CA) and Company Secretaryship(CS).
- Moreover, this course provides a wide range of skills like managerial and entrepreneurial and all these skills aid a student in building his/her strong profile.
- There are different types of BCom courses like BCom General, BCom Honours, and BCom LLB. Students can choose the field of their choice and they can also select the subjects accordingly from the given list of electives.
- The students are equipped with the knowledge of various concepts like accounting principles, economic policies, import-export laws, and several aspects which impact the trade as well as the business.